 |
| My very comfy room |
My old friend Linda Bishop has been away from Utah now for many years and I've never been in a position to go visit until now. Caught a cheap Hotwire flight and went to enjoy some downtime before the "crazy life change part 2" starts next month.
This fun photo was on my bed table to greet me taken way back in the late 80's. Linda and I had gone to Australia and New Zealand and got to catch a quick visit at LAX with our theatre pal John on a layover. Very thoughtful for my hostess to make me feel at home in my lovely bedroom.

This is Yogi. We became fast friends as I was happy to take him walking and in return he slept outside my door acting as a perfect guard dog.

Our first day was spent at my favorite place.....the beach. Smyrna Beach to be exact. Beautiful weather and flat sand where you just drive onto the beach and walk 5 feet onto your selected area.
After a couple of hours in the sun and waves we walked through town and visited lots of cute shops and had Mexican food at Clancy's. Yes, it DOES sound Irish and it's an odd mix of Irish/Mexican decor but it was charming and yummy.
 |
| No, I didn't catch that fish. |
No comments:
Post a Comment