Got to touch these little Bonnehead sharks, see these creepy Lion fish that have found their way into our seas and are real bad guys.....
Watched these guys cleaning the window with a scraper inch by inch...
and got to watch them feed the whale sharks. This display was just huge and I could have stayed there for hours! Next we went in to see the Dolphin Tales show (no photos) which was a musical production with singing, swimming, and dolphins doing all kinds of cool things. When we came out of that show, the aquarium was packed so fortunately we had seen everything and were ready to head out of town.
Tracked down the LDS temple before we left and since I was craving something healthy, we actually stopped nearby at another chain (Sweet Tomatoes) so I could get a salad. Of course, all the bread, soup and dessert that also comes with it wasn't that healthy but I really wanted some veggies. We ate a whole lotta deep fried on this trip!
The drive home was uneventful and we finished listening to Walter Isaacson's Steve Jobs biography. The man may have been a genius and his products are elegant and intuitive, but as a decent human being...he was really pretty much a jerk.
No comments:
Post a Comment