Tom started his new gig in the Public Affairs office. Turns out his uniform of choice is going to be your basic slacks and shirt (what he's always worn) but now we throw in the necktie. Yeah, we'll see how he adjusts to that!
I spent the day doing more house shopping after I dropped him off then picked him up so we could head to Wolf Trap in Vienna to see The Dukes of September which is Boz Skaggs, Michael McDonald and Donald Fagen (from Steely Dan) playing together. Since we have no sense of how long it's going to take us to get anywhere given Mapquest we discover, is a rough estimation here, we left directly from work, drove directly there and um.....well we had about 2 hours to kill. So we wandered the trails surrounding the area, looked at their veggie garden, stood on their vacant stages and enjoyed the quiet.
Finally grabbed a bite to eat and sat to people watch before our seating section opened. It's very much like concerts at Deer Valley in Utah. Covered seats then open lawn seating as well. Great seats, great concert and a terrific introduction to a venue that I know we'll come back to!
I spent the day doing more house shopping after I dropped him off then picked him up so we could head to Wolf Trap in Vienna to see The Dukes of September which is Boz Skaggs, Michael McDonald and Donald Fagen (from Steely Dan) playing together. Since we have no sense of how long it's going to take us to get anywhere given Mapquest we discover, is a rough estimation here, we left directly from work, drove directly there and um.....well we had about 2 hours to kill. So we wandered the trails surrounding the area, looked at their veggie garden, stood on their vacant stages and enjoyed the quiet.
Finally grabbed a bite to eat and sat to people watch before our seating section opened. It's very much like concerts at Deer Valley in Utah. Covered seats then open lawn seating as well. Great seats, great concert and a terrific introduction to a venue that I know we'll come back to!
No comments:
Post a Comment