Got up early the next day to cram in as much site-seeing as possible before putting Jess on a plane back to Utah. We hit some places that Nic hadn't seen yet as well.
Guess where we're going........
But then the time came.....
My cousin Vicky had organized the creche display in the visitor's center. Lots of cool ones from all over the world but these were some of my favorites.....
Hmmm... so I guess I had lots of favorites!
Guess where we're going........
But then the time came.....
During our time in DC I hadn't been able to see the Christmas lights at the temple so that night we headed there.
My cousin Vicky had organized the creche display in the visitor's center. Lots of cool ones from all over the world but these were some of my favorites.....
![]() |
| Love the little cap on baby Jesus! |
Hmmm... so I guess I had lots of favorites!





























No comments:
Post a Comment