So Kim and Mitch had wanted to throw a dinner for us with Jorgensens and Clovers before we leave. Of course, at the planning of said dinner we still thought we were leaving before Christmas! So anyway, we keep having these awesome going away shindigs and here we sit. Embarrassing!
Look at that cake. Seriously, how yummy does that look? And it was just as delicious as it looks.....and had so much chocolate in it I couldn't sleep until 2 AM!
Look at his darling reindeer made with Dylan's foot and hands. Yeah, I may have been a little weepy.
We had a blast and we love these people like family.
Look at that cake. Seriously, how yummy does that look? And it was just as delicious as it looks.....and had so much chocolate in it I couldn't sleep until 2 AM!
Look at his darling reindeer made with Dylan's foot and hands. Yeah, I may have been a little weepy.
We had a blast and we love these people like family.



No comments:
Post a Comment