So yeah, I have not been on top of this for nearly two weeks. Lots of stuff happening but not that warranted a lot of sharing. Yet. Nicholas arrived but we spent his first week here mostly just hanging around the apartment and playing with Dylan. Having a blast with this little one I tell ya! So he's discovered his hands so sitting and clapping is a favorite activity.

Then we moved on to leaning against the couch and clapping!
After Dylan got used to Nic's beard, he thought he was awesome. Loves hanging out with him.
We finally found our way out one night to take in the Jefferson Memorial. It's especially awesome at night as are most the monuments.
This Fall has been SO INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS that we've tried to take advantage of as much outside time as possible. Blessed with a walking path near our apartment that goes through the woods so that's where Dylan and I head.
| Cute little punkin' head |
| Sacred Grove...right? |







No comments:
Post a Comment