Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mount Vernon

Nic and I continued the presidential tour with a visit to Mount Vernon.  Again, the weather was heavenly.  Warm but enough chilled enough the leaves were pretty.  I love this stained glass window as you enter the theatre for the introductory movie.
 Note to self:  This is the perfect time of year to visit here.  Not a lot of tourists and gorgeous leaves.  Actually this is one of those places that is different every time you go depending on the season.  Got myself a season pass her so I could enjoy each of them.





 Again, no photos inside of the house but we walked around the grounds to some places I hadn't been before like Washington's Tomb.


 Yes, I WOULD like to have this as my back porch please.








 Tiles in the visitors center bathroom......
 The education center is awesome.  I could spend hours in there.


No comments: