Tom's last day at boot camp was Wednesday and mine was today. We gave Chris (our trainer) a new stopwatch and whistle as a going away gift because the man cannot count. We start holding a plank position for "60 seconds"...he calls out. Then we wait and he'll say "30 seconds"....then "45 more seconds!" You get the picture. It was really more a gift for the class! Tom has taken a few of the guys over to The Waters to show them the course for the sprint triathlon they all want to do in the Fall. They went again Wednesday afternoon and apparently it was very hot. They all struggled. Tom is looking forward to some hard earned rest!
This morning after warming up and doing stations we ran over to the watchtower so they could get some video of us. We did sprints and lunges up the hill. It was a gorgeous morning though.

That's me, heading back to the gym. Always a happy feeling when I get to the sign! Sad to leave this group who have motivated me beyond what I thought I was capable of but we will keep in touch via Facebook.
Finished gathering up some things then the movers came about noon to do their neat boxing. I cleaned the kitchen while they worked for about 3 hours. We thought we only got 350 lbs but like when we came here, they actually said they'd take more...in fact he said we were authorized for 673 lbs. Isn't that an odd number? So anyway, that's less for us to take in the car AND they took our bikes as well so we won't have those on the back of the car! Hopefully we don't get a bill for extra weight sometime in the future.
Loaded up and on it's way to mom and dad's garage until we get there.
This morning after warming up and doing stations we ran over to the watchtower so they could get some video of us. We did sprints and lunges up the hill. It was a gorgeous morning though.

That's me, heading back to the gym. Always a happy feeling when I get to the sign! Sad to leave this group who have motivated me beyond what I thought I was capable of but we will keep in touch via Facebook.Finished gathering up some things then the movers came about noon to do their neat boxing. I cleaned the kitchen while they worked for about 3 hours. We thought we only got 350 lbs but like when we came here, they actually said they'd take more...in fact he said we were authorized for 673 lbs. Isn't that an odd number? So anyway, that's less for us to take in the car AND they took our bikes as well so we won't have those on the back of the car! Hopefully we don't get a bill for extra weight sometime in the future.
Loaded up and on it's way to mom and dad's garage until we get there.

No comments:
Post a Comment