Lest it sound like I ran mom and dad ragged while they were here, we did take some down days and just hang around the apartment. I had them help me with some family history so I can take the info I gathered from Tom's family to add into what we've already done of ours. Sometimes we ran errands, did some diet cherry coke runs for dad, swam, had some serious Racko, Mah Jong, and Domino competitions, watched Nats games on tv and actually let them relax. They are great houseguests!
We did find another day to make it to the DC Temple which is so gorgeous.
Mom took some names in while dad and I waited in the lobby then we went into the visitor's center and met a couple of cute sister missionaries. We watched a film which had several actor friends I know in it then we walked through the rest of the center. Relaxing and peaceful.
We did find another day to make it to the DC Temple which is so gorgeous.
Mom took some names in while dad and I waited in the lobby then we went into the visitor's center and met a couple of cute sister missionaries. We watched a film which had several actor friends I know in it then we walked through the rest of the center. Relaxing and peaceful.




No comments:
Post a Comment