Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day


A favorite photo of the kids from our mission trip to Mexico several years ago
 I only had one kid to actually spend the day with, but got lovely greetings from the other two.  After church I had to make a Costco run while Tom had Coast Guarding work to do so I opted to grab a pizza to bring home.  Tom thought it wasn't very special but I thought it was fine and really didn't feel like going out so after a relaxing meal, we took a walk over to our garden to check it out then spent the rest of the evening just hanging out.
Taylor has a friend from Salt Lake who has been doing an internship with Congressman Chris Stewart from Utah.  His internship got extended into August, but his housing did not.  Taylor asked if he could come stay with us and we said it was really up to him as he would have to share his room.  He was fine with it so we have two big boys...Taylor on his bed and Logan on an air mattress sharing our very small apartment.  Logan's a great kid and they have similar interests so they hang out and jam with Taylor's guitars and percussion instruments, read and eat.  Logan was only here for a couple of days before he headed home to Utah to spend mother's day with his family and go to a friend's wedding.

No comments: