Tom had the opportunity to go to The White House with a few others on Monday. Only so many were able to attend and his name got drawn. Ultimately, they found out that the family wouldn't be there and I don't know that it was any different than what you'd see on a tour but it was pretty and festive all the same. I sent him with the camera so at least I could share in the fun!
 |
| The East Garden Room had a life size replica of the Obama's dog Bo |
 |
| The Blue Room is a tribute to the military and has ornaments hand made by children living on US Military bases around the world |
 |
| The 300 pound gingerbread house has been a holiday ritual since the 1960's. It's in the State Dining Room where they hold official dinners and diplomatic receptions |
No comments:
Post a Comment