Saturday, November 17, 2012

Washington Wizards

 I slept in Saturday morning (there's a two hour time change to adjust to!) and when I got up Tom had left me a plethora of post it notes before he went in to do some Coast Guard work.  Apparently he was concerned that I hadn't seen fit to actually put all my stuff away when I got home Friday night.  The one on the mirror does say "Welcome Home" however.
 Saturday night we jumped on the Metro and actually stayed on the Green Line (that doesn't happen that often!) to go to the Verizon Center.
 I had purchased discount tickets pre-season for the Utah Jazz game so we met my cute friend Shannon out front and had a great time.  Lots of empty seats but of course ours were 5 rows from the top of the building!  Didn't matter.  We still had a lot of fun and the Jazz beat the Wizards 83-76.  The Wizards are winless this season but they came out strong and we thought we might witness their first win.  Fortunately, it didn't happen and we came out on top.  Frankly, neither team looked that great!


No comments: