I was a little cocky at first. I mean, clearly bicicleta is bicycle and negro is the color black. How hard can this be? However, then things began being a little more difficult and I had to use the correct grammar and the whole gender thing to get all the points. This is where my competitive nature kicks in. I want to get 100% on every section and the harder it gets, the less often that happens! At least I can go back and re-do those I really mess up.
So here I sit with the computer, matching words to pictures, speaking and now having to actually type in full phrases. That part is getting difficult!
I know I need to actually use it in order for it stick in my brain. My friend Olga from Columbia said she would help me and I could help her with her English at the same time. Now I'm starting to see why my new international friends are intimidated by actually having to get out and use their newly learned English. But I also see that the one's who are participating in groups where they have to use English are really getting the hang of it.
1 comment:
You are always reinventing your self you never cease to amaze me. Drove past your house after the wind storm it looked OK from the road to me.
Post a Comment