Yes, I know I haven't posted anything for 20 days but trust me, if I'd posted every day it would have gone something like this:
Delivery men came
We unpacked
We unpacked
We unpacked
We shopped for furniture
We unpacked
We made our 5th trip to IKEA
We tried to find place in a 1200 sq. ft apartment for our stuff
Yeah, none of this is conducive to relaxing in our new place so we've mostly worked all day in the place. As you can see it is very WHITE so after I decided I just couldn't bear living in all that whiteness, I headed to Lowe's for a beige neutral. Would have opted for even more color but we'll have to paint it back to white and the thought of having to paint over a red or something as bold was a little daunting. So beige accent walls it is.
We are fortunate that we have a couple of eateries within walking distance and one night we opted for Z-Burger. It was good....kinda like Tonyburger. But the best thing was their funny restroom signs. I've included them just because I found them amusing.
Delivery men came
We unpacked
We unpacked
We unpacked
We shopped for furniture
We unpacked
We made our 5th trip to IKEA
We tried to find place in a 1200 sq. ft apartment for our stuff
Yeah, none of this is conducive to relaxing in our new place so we've mostly worked all day in the place. As you can see it is very WHITE so after I decided I just couldn't bear living in all that whiteness, I headed to Lowe's for a beige neutral. Would have opted for even more color but we'll have to paint it back to white and the thought of having to paint over a red or something as bold was a little daunting. So beige accent walls it is.
We are fortunate that we have a couple of eateries within walking distance and one night we opted for Z-Burger. It was good....kinda like Tonyburger. But the best thing was their funny restroom signs. I've included them just because I found them amusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment