Friday, September 12, 2014

Teri Gets A Trim

I may have talked about hating to find new stylists, or in my case....someone to cut my hair here in the East.  I was looking online for a good photo I could take to someone that would show how I wanted it layered and all when I came upon some YouTube videos about cutting your own hair.  Now I trim my hair all the time on my own but when I weighed the ridiculous amount of $ I would be charged here and an $8 pair of hair cutting scissors....well, I think you see where this is going. Hey, normally I use my paper/craft scissors so at least I invested in some proper tools.

Started with a little:


                                                      Then opted for more....and a little more....


This is how you cut layers in your hair people......


A little thinning on the ends (seriously, the sun, chlorine and salt water has wreaked havoc on my hair this year) and all is well.  Hmmm.  Still may have to go shorter.  Will wait till the end of the month.



No comments: