Close to being wrapped up with finishing touches on the apartment. Was beyond bugged when I came home and found that Comcast guy had had to wire the entire place so yeah, we've got this cable running along the ceiling throughout the place. I flipped out and demanded that Tom have him come back and re-do it, but apparently none of the cable hook ups along the floor were for Comcast so he had to do it this way. I'm now in the process of trying to think of a crafty way to cover this one over the front door up because it bugs me the most. I suppose this is the downside of apartment living. If it had been a home I could have demanded he run it under the carpet but apparently here that's not an option. Grrrr.
No microwave in the kitchen so we had to buy one and something to put it on. Got this cute cart at IKEA and I put it together.
 |
| Another IKEA piece whereI built the individual pieces, then Tom and I put the whole unit together |
 |
| Living Room |
 |
| Master Bed |
 |
| Dining Area |
 |
| View from deck |
 |
| Opposite view from deck. At night that tip of the Capitol is lit and really stands out! |
 |
| 2nd Bedroom |
We've admired an artist at the Eastern Market (Pridon Goisashvili) who does a lot of paintings of monuments in DC but I especially love the colors he uses. We decided on this piece (a print; couldn't afford an original) to use in the living room.
2 comments:
Hi there! I work for Comcast. I will be happy to reach out to my local contacts to see if we can rerun the wire. Please feel free to contact me, provide the phone number linked to your and a link to this page.
Thanks,
Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com
Mark- If you could help remedy this, it would be awesome! I think the phone linked to our account is 801-628-0687 and link to this page is http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3308977181046883647&postID=1645330223563261857
Post a Comment